It is important for small and family businesses in Australia to make sure they are complying with government directives, rules and regulations regarding COVID-19 and workplace health and safety obligations.
This is to protect the health and safety of you, your staff, and your customers.
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 related government directives at Australia.gov.au.
- Check with your state government for information related to state-based restrictions, COVID-19 safe plans, posters and signage, workplace health and safety laws and more.
- Look after yourself. Our mental health page has a checklist with some simple steps you can take to help manage the stressors involved with owning a small and family business.
- Prioritise your financial wellbeing.
- Check out our Assistance resources.
Below is a list of resources such as grants, funding and support programs that small and family businesses can access.