Terms and conditions of Hub usage
Note: A hard copy of the terms and conditions will be issued with access passes.
Who can use the Hub
The Hub is open to small businesses, family enterprises and their associations who have no physical location in Canberra.
Hub users can host guests. They are responsible for guest behaviour and ensuring they are evacuated in an emergency.
All Hub users must read and acknowledge the emergency evacuation procedures for the building upon receipt of their security access pass.
All Hub users must follow direction from the wardens.
Accessing the Hub
The building is open from 7.30am – 7:00pm. (The building locks outside of these times and if you leave you will not be able to come back inside. Take all your belongings with you when you exit).
While the building is open between these hours, the Hub is open between 8:00am and 5:00pm. ASBFEO staff members will not be available prior to 8:00am to issue access passes.
Access is via ASBFEO Reception on Level 2, 15 Moore Street, Canberra.
All Hub users must register at reception. ID and a business card will need to be provided to be issued with an access pass.
Cards must be returned to reception (or dropped in the box at reception) upon departure. There may be a cost for cards not returned.
Code of conduct
- Hub users and their organisation are responsible for their members and guests behaviour whilst using the Hub.
- Any damages caused must be advised to ASBFEO immediately.
- Guests must be escorted at all times.
- Hub users should be respectful of other businesses using the space as it is an open plan office.
- Please rinse and put dishes in the dishwasher.
- Clean up the kitchen after use.
- ASBFEO is not responsible for any damages or theft of personal items – do not leave your personal items unattended.
Usage of equipment
- WiFi printer available – A4 black and white only.
- Hub users are to provide their own devices such as a laptop and mobile phone.
- Teleconference and videoconference facilities are available for booking.
Please see the map for public parking in the vicinity of the Hub.
Tea, instant coffee and milk are available in the kitchen.
All meeting / catering costs must be arranged and paid for by the Hub user. ASBFEO can provide recommendation of local small catering businesses.
Hub users need to provide their own secretariat support. Hub users are also responsible for greeting their own guests at the door.
If you have questions about the Hub, please email email@example.com.