open side menu Navigation →
26 October 2018
Preparing your small business for the NBN
Ombudsman Kate Carnell talks about broadband connections, the NBN and how to make it work for you.
Ms Carnell's key points:
- switch to the NBN once it's available
- check your office equipment is NBN-friendly (check the ACCC's website for further details)
- shop around for the best price from different retailers
- make sure the deal you're getting is appropriate for your business; that you have the speed you need
- remember that when the NBN is turned on in your area you have 18 months to make these decisions.
Video transcript (DOCX 19KB)
Video transcript (PDF 403KB)