APS 5/6 Advocacy Analysts
The Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman (ASBFEO) is looking for tomorrow’s capable and professional leaders to drive and develop our advocacy, assistance and communications programs across a broad range of complex issues. This is your opportunity to make a positive contribution for small businesses and family enterprises engaging in the Australian business environment.
- consulting and collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders, including but not limited to Commonwealth government departments and agencies, state and territory agencies, private enterprises, peak industry bodies and individuals on small business and family enterprise matters
- providing direct research, policy and other analysis and advice in relation to matters affecting small businesses and family enterprises
- delivering a wide range of projects, conducting research and analysis and providing high level advice on complex matters affecting small businesses
- assessing themes and trends confronting small businesses and family enterprises
- preparing reports, briefings, submissions, and other research and correspondence
- representing the Office and engaging with a broad range of small businesses, family enterprises, representative organisations and government agencies.
For more information about the position, please contact Alexandra Hordern on 02 6121 6045.