open side menu Navigation
One male and two female call centres workers sitting behind computers wearing head sets

Lodge a form

If you have received a negative decision from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), you can lodge a form with our Small Business Concierge Service.

If you are seeking compensation for financial loss due to a potential defective administration by the ATO, you can email our office.